“Dirty Restaurant”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #30 of 41 Restaurants in Oliver
Cuisines: Canadian, Fast Food, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Seating
calgary
“Dirty Restaurant”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Don't stop at Subway in Osoyoos. Unlike most Subways in Canada, this one s very disappointing. It is also extremely dirty, the floors, windows, bathroom, tables; nothing was clean. We did not evn stay to order a sandwich.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank KymCalgary

Niagara falls
“Never Has Anything Available & DIRTY”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

I don't usually write reviews about fast food restaurants as they are all usually comparable, but I do frequent Subways often when travelling on business (usually 2-3 times a week).

The Oliver, BC location is absolutely not up to standards compared to other Subway locations. I have tried to eat at this location 3 times in the last year with no sucess. Every time I order my first choice, they don't have it available (this is at lunch), and then my second choice is never available either. I always end of leaving for another establishment to eat or move on to the Subway in another town.

The location also is very dirty - it appears that "customers" loiter in it all day refilling sodas...

My reccomendation is to bypass this location and find one further down the road in whatever direction you are heading.

• Visited January 2012