“Incredible sweets!”

Oliver's Bakery & Deli Restaurant
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Made from scratch Bakery. Breads, buns, pastries, doughnuts & more. Breakfast & Lunch menu. Grill closes at 2:00pm daily. Fresh full serve deli counter, Local cheeses & fresh made meat pies and so much more. Open 6 days a week 6:30am to 5:00pm
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch there with our kids. Sandwiches(grilled cheeses & beef dips) & soup was average but the sweets were amazing. Got some cinnamon buns, pizza sticks, carrot cake & a chocolate cookie to go & they were all terrific.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Went twice and had a good freshly made breakfast and the service was friendl and efficient. The number of locals using the bakery is always a good sign.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

there bread is fantastic everything in there is good. I have never had anything bad there always great. There standards are high, unfortunately they are not open long enough in the afternoon so when I get off work I can pick something up fresh for supper but I understand ...bakery hours are hard I know because my father was a baker. Any one that has gone there for lunch raves about the burgers and sandwiches. great staff wonderful bread buns and goodies. defiantly a place to go

1  Thank ppeart
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We came upon this restaurant early one morning when we were looking for a breakfast stop. What a charming place! Obviously a favorite among locals, the bakery offers not only wonderful looking treats but excellent breakfast options as well. We left well satisfied and vowed to return on our next trip through the Okanagan.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have not had a meal at the restaurant, just dessert and coffee and i believe it is only open until 4:00 PM. I almost hate to do the review because I don't want to go there and have all my favorite treats sold out. Any dessert I have ever eaten there is so tasty and the prices are very reasonable. If you like lemon the lemon danish is to die for. The lemon curd is freshly made and the portion is very generous. The rhubarb strawberry tart is also one of my favorites. They also seem to be very busy with lots of customers coming in to stock up on the bread and buns.