“Still licking my fingers!!”

Hammer's House of Hog
Ranked #5 of 45 Restaurants in Oliver
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Southern Barbeque at its best!
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Amazing food!! Will be back again and again. The beans are outstanding too. Thursday is brisket day, can't wait to try it :)

2  Thank Jennifer J

Reviewed May 1, 2014

We are a couple from Sutton, QC visiting Osoyos with friends from Edmonton and while doing the wine degustation... we found that little place. Wow very good pulled pork and especially ribs and sauce. Back home I'm sure I will miss that House of Hog! a bit far to take it home.
thanks.

1  Thank Maryse D
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We had our wedding at the Burrowing Owl Winery and asked Sam to provide the "rehearsal dinner" for 45 people. He brought all the food to the winery and set it up in the penthouse. We had the pulled pork, ribs, beans, slaw and buns. It was fantastic. He also provided a popurri of sauces that were all fantastic. It was so much fun and just the best way to enjoy good food with good friends. Highly recommended for an occasion or a drop-by at his trailor or on the highway.

2  Thank JECan
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Outstanding pulled pork, chicken and ribs. Take them home and Enjoy! It is so nice to be able to hop in the car and go get a pulled pork on a busy day and to heck with the calories!

Reviewed March 18, 2014

My dear friends, take it from me, a local who knows much about culinary delights. I have reviewed ALL restaurants in the area and if anybody knows the real deal it is ME. Now that we have this out of the way, go to Hammer's and give it a shot. You will not regret it! The wonderful smell and the beautiful presentation will negate the owner's love of the Saskatchewan Roughriders or the Montreal Canadiens. You can eat at a picnic table on site or be whisked away to a nearby beach to devour the culinary delight of your choice. Here is the procedure you must take...write this down:
1. Get in your car
2. Drive to Hammer's
3. Place your order
4. Pay for the order
5. Decide on location at which to eat
6. Say grace (optional for many..not for me)
7. Immediately DEVOUR the delight before you!
8. Repeat steps 1 thru 7
9. Lie down and rest and be thankful that you have found this place (largely becuz of me!)

2  Thank VanDelay_12