“Best sandwich shop ever!”

The Apple Tree Sandwich Shop
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in New Denver
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Love, love love the Apple Tree, never miss it when we go to New Denver. Best sandwich shop I've ever been too. Desserts and soup are out of this world too.

1  Thank Sundeprivedcanucks

Reviewed October 8, 2013

The egg and ham bagel was very good. The service was a little stand offish. Town residents kept to themselves for the most part.

2  Thank Linda L
Reviewed August 31, 2013

this is a very busy place in the morning but the chef took time to serve us and chat. the muffins and coffee were very good and the other breakfasts people were ordering looked awesome too. a local popular place but one that takes time for visitors and treats them well. thank you!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I have been coming into the apple tree since I was a young child !!! they have the best sub sandwich in the world !!! Loaded with sprout's fresh ham and turkey and tomatoes, with a secret sub sauce that is mouthwatering ! Great place to chat up the locals or grab a lunch to go !! Be sure to grab a table outside in the garden !!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I'm not quite sure why this establishment is getting such extravagant reviews. Yes it might well be one of the best places to eat in town but it is a pretty small town. You will get authentic food, sandwiches made up from scratch and served by friendly people. The price is reasonable and it is a quaint little shop. That's about as far as I would go. My own sandwich, a corned beef, was the first such that I had ever come to me not on rye bread. So far as I could tell it was pretty ordinary white bread. Tasted okay and, as requested, the mustard was hot. We had a little bit of a wait for it but as it was being made from scratch that wasn't too bad and they had a good rack of magazines to browse. I'm satisfied with what I had and might even eat there again if I need lunch in New Denver. Then again I might well try somewhere else. So call it a 3 1/2 or a very generous 4.