“Lovely meal with friends”

L'Ariosto's Restaurant Cowbridge
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: L`Ariosto`s Italian Restaurant CowbridgeWe are proud to offer the little Italy in Cowbridge with a real, home cooked and traditional Italian food. Run by Salvatore our manager with an outstanding Italian team, you'll be sure to receive only the best service. Our fantastic front-of-house team with a friendly, professional and personal style brings a wealth of knowledge about Italian food and fine wines to the customer experience. We like to provide a happy and warm atmosphere, creating an ambience within our restaurant that reflects the Italian Trattorias, so that our customers feel on holiday. Our Kitchen staff are from all over Italy, the Head Chef Domenico comes from Calabria and brings his team and a wealth of experience with him from the Michelin star hotel and restaurant where he worked.His traditional Italian style of cooking brings a fusion of European and Mediterranean styles together making your dining experience exquisite and delightful.We use only the finest quality and local ingredients. Grazie a Presto
St. Neots, United Kingdom
“Lovely meal with friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Visited on Saturday 7th Dec. 6 of us had a variety of starters and main courses and all had lovely meals. Great atmosphere and service.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank JayneyWales

“Best night I have had with good friends but worse food!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

Starters were very poor what was the fried'stuff' under prawns which was different for every starter. Sea food main meal was full of empty muscle shells. Lasagne was poor with minimal meat and limited sauce. Dessert was the worst I've ever hand lemon cheese cake was thick and stodgy and bordering on curdled.

• Visited December 2013
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Authentic Italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

We visited the Restaurant end of November and were very pleased with the food we had. Being an Italian, I appreciated the fact that they didn't anglicise the Italian dishes. Go for authentic Italian food and you won't be disappointed. Ask to finish with 'affogato al caffe'' (coffee, ice-cream and amaretto) for a delicious treat.

• Visited November 2013
“Real Italian ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Having read previous reviews I was a bit apprehensive about booking a anniversary meal for me and my husband but decided to give it a try as it is a new restaurant and so glad I did.The service was first class and food lovely my husband had king prawns to start and sirloin steak as a main which was cooked to perfection,I had bruschetta to start and baked seabass as main.We had a lovely evening and will be returning.

2 Thank Josie0909
Swansea, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great addition to Cowbridge”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013

I have eaten at lariostos twice in the last three weeks and was shocked when i saw the earlier reviews. My experience both times have been lovely. The first time i was with my daughter and i was pleasantly surprised at the level of service and the friendly attitude of all the staff. Having a fussy eater of a daughter usually eating out can be a nightmare, but again the staff and kitchen changed a set dish for her which she really enjoyed. My food was lovely and well presented. My only gripe would be no pizza oven but they said it was getting delivered soon so that would up my food score. The second visit was a lunch with my colleagues - a party of 16- the fact that we could pre-order we enjoyed our lunch and did not have to rush. So from my opinion- lariostos is a great addition to cowbridge and the fact that i have called twice to book on dates and they have been fully booked tells me i'm not the only one who thinks it!!

keep it up