“ALWAYS GREAT FOOD, BEER & ATMOSPHERE !”
Review of The Red Fox

The Red Fox
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Cowbridge
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Charming village pub serving home cooked meals, real ales, great wines. We offer a choice for most diners including Gluten Free and Vegan.
Reviewed April 4, 2014

We are frequent visitors to the Red Fox and have never been let down. Always a warm welcome even when very busy. Good selection of food with generous helpings. (I particularly like the curries, lots of lean meat). The beers are kept very well and there is always a good choice on tap and expert knowledge about the beer & food from the bar staff. The atmosphere is very relaxed and the service very efficient .
We will go back as often as we can!

There are newer reviews for The Red Fox

Reviewed April 2, 2014

A fantastic little village pub to enjoy a good meal. All the staff are always very jolly and pleasant to talk to despite bring busy. The food in The Red Fox is ALWAYS delightful and I don't think I have had a bad meal in all the time I have been going there. Try the spicy meatballs if they are on the specials board. Not to be missed.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Beautiful setting ,great staff ,you walk into the restaurant its amazing the setting the ambience and then the food arrives and bang the illusion is shattered .The food really lets thIs place down.

1  Thank linda P
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We went to this pub Sunday for the first time. The staff were very friendly and welcoming. We were shown immediately to our table. Lunch was delicious with a good choice we had the traditional Sunday lunch but there were alternatives if you wanted a different choice. It was served with assortment of vegetables and the best red cabbage I have had. I was given the recipe so will definitely try!!! If you want nice food and lovely atmosphere this the Red Fox will be for you.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I took my disable mum for the first time. She had the steak pie peas and chips, I had the tikka chicken curry rice and chips,nan and popadom excellent value piping hot and got portions.Lovely atmosphere here the staff run it very well, helpful and quick to help where possible if you need a slightly different choice. Good choice of drinks and have been on a special event. Olde world to look at highly recommend must check for seats fills very quick.