One of the nicest hotels that we have ever stayed in. Large rooms. Ours had a marvellous Art Deco version of the famous Edwardian bath. Wooden panelling. Attentive charming staff, rooms serviced meticulously. Excellent Highland breakfasts. Delightful views with a lovely decked area overlooking the Loch. Lots to see and do in the neighbourhood. Dinner category 2a. Rather irritating £5-95 etc. on the menu. Why not let your yea be a yea and say £6-00? Hope they keep the old baths. Definitely NOT for the hotel chain brigade
but if you like old fashioned comfort and service then this is the definitely the hotel for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy only 15 minutes from Fort William and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our award-winning team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cozy bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letterfinlay Hotel Fort William
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel Spean Bridge, Scotland