Letterfinlay sits alongside a loch, with decking to enjoy drinks/food and the loch views. There's also a small private beach. The views are stunning - we and our two friends had rooms looking out directly over the loch. The staff were welcoming, friendly and helpful. The rooms were homely, comfortable, but slightly small, although our en-suite shower was spacious. We had dinner and breakfast the following morning and thought the food was good value. Each couple paid £99 for a room. Our total individual bill, including drinks and dinner for two, came to around £140.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy only 15 minutes from Fort William and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our award-winning team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cozy bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, LateRooms and Booking.com so you can book your Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letterfinlay Hotel Fort William
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel Spean Bridge, Scotland