“Quiet”

Ranked #10 of 11 Restaurants in Spean Bridge
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Quiet”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Very nice village quiet and pretty the station is a must to see, lovely to walk around visit the Mill shop

Visited February 2013

Reading, United Kingdom
“Spean Bridge Hotel - Restaurant”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We (myself, wife and daughter) visited the hotel in order to use the restaurant. It was obvious that the staff didn't want us there (maybe because we were dressed casually) and we were ushered out into the take-away area outside. The middle-aged woman who sereved us in the dirty take-away part was exceptionally rude and made us feel as unwelcome. I also heard her being exceptionally rude to some of the foreign customers (I thought we had got away from speaking slowly an loudly to foreigners especially when they speak fluent English!). The food took ages and was of a poor standard considering the price - my chili con carne came in a small carboard box stright from the microwave. I'll spen my hard earned cash somewhere more deserving in future - dissappointed considering my commando unit (59 Cdo Sqn) plaque hangs on there wall.

1 Thank JDW208