One night stay for a wedding at Caig Falls.
- Service: Staff were friendly & very helpfull
- Room: was clean, bed was comfy & had a great sleep! Stayed out in the annex, had easy access & safe parking.
- Price: was a good bit cheaper than some alternatives i was looking at.
I really enjoyed my stay here. At first, it was mmmm, not sure the missus is going to like this as it wasnt a bland travelodge/premier inn standard. Things are a little older, but to me that doesnt mean any worse. Had some nice oriental decor in the landing. It just turned out to be a fun place to stay for both of us, had a cracking fresh fish & chips at side of hotel (part of the hotel) a little look round the commando museum inside. so was perfect for a nightvisit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 2* family run hotel, originally an old coaching in with annex and chalets. The rooms are as individual as the hotel. Incorporates the Commando bar with bistro, restaurant (in season), take-away and proud to house unique Commando exhibition dedicated to WWII Commandos who trained at Achnacarry and honoring present service personnel all of whom have a link with the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Spean Bridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spean Bridge Hotel Scotland