“Best chippy in antrim”
Review of The Chippy

The Chippy
Ranked #41 of 67 Restaurants in Antrim
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Description: Award Winning Fish And Chip Shop In Antrim. Recently Won A National Award 'quality Award Champion Award 2013' , Also Hold A 5 Star Hygiene Rating. We Offer A Range Of Food Including Fish & Chips, Chicken Spacers, Sausages, Burgers, Kebabs, Baguettes Pasties, Chicken Goujons. We Also Offer A Home Delivery Service And Online Ordering 7 Days A Week!
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

Very clean, staff are friendly and food is excellent. It's defiantly the best chippy in antrim. Never have to wait long on my orders when I'm in the chippy and deliveries never take to long either. Keep up the good work

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Call here on a quiet Sunday afternoon. Me and the missus were the only two customers, but it still took 20 minutes to get our order. At least it will be worth the wait I told myself, given all the awards they have won. Wrong....the chips were a really small portion, which was probably just as well, as they where pretty poor. They seemed to have a chewy skin on them,which I've never come across before. The BBQ rib was a disappointing piece of processed meat,served in a finger roll with a big burnt bit on top, and the pepper sauce dip was average. Oh and the doll behind the counter, forgot to give me my coke, which I had to ask for.

Don't know if I got them on an off day,as like I said they have won awards for their food, but based on my experience , they don't merit any prizes. Also should mention that the menu is displayed on three different walls which for a first time visitor is a lot to take in.

On the plus side the shop is clean and looks modern. Just a pity about the service and food.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

we had chic goujons here on tues nite absolutely delicious thick chicken breast not greasy and delicious garlic mayo i travelled from magherafelt for these regularly friendly staff imaculately clean a pleasure x

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Honestly probably the nicest chippy I have ever ever had, go at least once a week! Really really good quality food! Fish, Chips, Burgers - all gorgeous!!!!!
Wouldn't say its the cheapest chippy i have ever had, but id pay good money to eat from here! (cant believe im reviewing a chippy!) I would also say not to bother getting a delivery as mine has taken more than an hour more than once, just phone and order & call down and collect it!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

was disappointed with my chippy...have had a lot better from other chip shops...maybe i got them on a bad day

1  Thank ferguson61