“Well worth a visit for lunch!”
Review of China Court

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Just had the 3 course lunch china court offers, and I must say I wasn't disappointed.

You got to choose your starter/main/dessert from a pretty wide variety menu. It was all very tasty for £6.50

The staff were extremely pleasant, and it was the quickest service I've seen in a long time.

The front of the place could do with a facelift, but don't let it put you off, great value for what you get.

1  Thank Ross M

Reviewed June 10, 2014

This was once the go to Chinese restaurant in Antrim, unfortunately over the years itv has become much need of tlc, it has to white wooden planks nailed on the front making the place look cheap, the furniture inside could do with an update as well as the wobbly tables, one night the wife and availed of the take away service only to find while eating my curry a piece of plastic bag in the food, 10 years ago this was my favourite place for Chinese food not anymore, I would rather go across the street to the Furama.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

I asked could I have an extra 5 minute's to choose what I wanted on the menu and the woman screwed her nose up at me. I felt uncomfortable. This is not a one of as any time I come to eat there I'm always treated badly. Not happy

3  Thank kerriannelove
Reviewed March 6, 2014

This is one of the original chinese resturants in Antrim, and seesm to do well, even though there are 4 or 5 others within a stones throw! As well as about another 50 fast food out lets - welcome to Antrim!!

Food is functional hearty and offers value - resturant could do with a deep clean please!!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Went for dinner one night with family. Friendly and chatty staff, excellent service brilliant value. There was no problems and I would recommend it if you love Chinese food. The curry is out of this world!