i expected a standard middle of the road hotel. It was more than this. the room was clean an well appointed hairdryer tea an coffeeing making facilites. the bed was very comfortable. the shower was excellent. The staff where very friendly. The breakfast was one of the best breakfasts i've had in any hotel great choice an all well cooked hot an tasty. we only paid £56 for the night for this price it was excellent service an visit. I'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Antrim offers FREE cooked Irish and continental breakfast, FREE WIFI throughout the hotel including the bedrooms and FREE car parking Itis located at Junction One Retail Outlet which is Irelands largest International Shopping Outlet. Ideally located within a two minutes drive of the M2 motorway, Express by Holiday Inn Antrim is only 20 miles and a 15 minute drive from Belfast. And short drives from the towns of Ballymena and Coleraine. Londonderry is also not far from the location. Belfast International Airport is less than 5 minutes away. This budget hotel in Antrim has 90 stylish but simply decorated bedrooms, all with Sky TV, tea/coffee making facilities, power showers, broadband internet and desk top workspace. The hotel prides itself on its vibrant friendly approach. Every guest is made to feel at home as soon as they walk through the door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Antrim M2, JCT.1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Antrim m2, Jct.1 Hotel Antrim
- Holiday Inn Antrim
- Holiday Inn Express Antrim M2, JCT.1 County Antrim