“Best Chippy in Antrim area hands down!”

Rolo's Fish and Chip Shop
Ranked #6 of 62 Restaurants in Antrim
Cuisines: Fast Food, British, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Antrim, United Kingdom
“Best Chippy in Antrim area hands down!”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Love this chippy, nicest chippy in Antrim. If only they did deliveries, they used to for a while but no longer do for some reason, but worth the collection anyway.

• Visited March 2014
4 Thank Michelle M

Antrim, United Kingdom
“The best by far!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Although I live 5 miles from Antrim, I make a point of calling here most Fridays on my way home from work. As a previous reviewer said, it is slightly dearer than other chippys in Antrim, but you definitely get what you pay for. The menu is extensive. The food is cooked to order, is consistently good, and well worth the money. The staff are always friendly and efficient. It is, without doubt, the best chippy in the area.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank pica183
Ireland
“One of the good ones”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Massive beef sausages. Friendly staff. Bit dearer than others in the town but consistently good. Pity the wee sit in cafe bit closed.

Visited October 2013
4 Thank Adoran45
Letterkenny, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,048 helpful votes
“Friendly little chipper on Fountain Street”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

While in Antrim last weekend, I wanted to get a bite to eat, but as I couldn't find any pub grub in town, I was forced to head for Rolo's, but don't get me wrong, as I love chippers, just that I fancied a sit down meal. The staff were very friendly, and I got my order in no time, and it was lovely. Cod and chips, and the portions were ample. Judging by all the locals coming in while I was there, I'd say it's a favorite.

• Visited October 2013