“The best In Antrim”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Antrim, United Kingdom
“The best In Antrim”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2011

This is my favourite takeaway in Antrim, I have tried all of the others, and nothing comes close. I dont think I have ever had to complain, and I am a beliver in if I am paying for it then I am going to get EXACTLY what I pay for.

I would recommed the special fried rice, salted chilli ribs, chicken/beef honey chill, special chow mein.......I could go on.

I always get it delivered, and they say 35 mins, but its always here before that, but if you want to sit in, it is a beautiful restaurant, very clean and always friendly staff.

• Visited March 2011

Florida
“Great Chinese Food & Service at the Ho Wah”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2010

Typically traditionally styled Chinese restaurant with very attentive and pleasant staff. Good menu including many fish starters /main courses. Good value for money, always quick to get seated, best in Antrim town area by a country mile!