“Limited menu but good service”

McLarnon's, The Ramble Inn
Ranked #3 of 67 Restaurants in Antrim
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A traditional country inn offering freshly prepared delicious pub fayre . Banqueting suites catering for all occassions..
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Menu was fairly limited but when u asked for something to be made up there was no problem and it wS beautiful. Seating isn't great and felt like we had to whisper :/ maybe it was the clientele.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We visited The Ramble Inn on our way to Donegal on Good Friday. I had the Open prawn salad and my wife had the chicken mango salad. The order was taken quickly and the food served promptly. We both ordered what we thought would be a light lunch but it was anything but. The quantity was good but the quality of the meal even better. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

My husband and myself went here yesterday. When we arrived into the lovely bar we wanted to eat there and watch the snooker final but were told we had to eat in the restaurant. It wasn't the full menu, just a bank holiday menu. I'm vegetarian and asked for options-there were three options, I choose to have a potato dinner without the meat, and was brought a plate with some mash, 3 roasties, carrots and cabbage and bacon!! When This was returned I could still taste the bacon off the roasties but I didn't say anything. When getting the bill, they charged me £1 less than the meat version. My husband ordered an 8 oz steak but was charged for a 10 Oz. the food was lovely but to me not worth the cost unfortunately. In out way out there was people eating In the bar area where we wanted to eat in the first place, the wee bar had good atmosphere

1  Thank Pam T
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited for dinner to celebrate my birthday.

It was our first visit, but will not be the last. Beautiful food cooked to perfection, friendly attentive staff, all in a relaxed, welcoming, and indeed homely atmosphere. Keep up the good work!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We eat here regularly and keep coming back for the good food and friendly service. Owner's now recognise us and make sure to seat us at our favourite table if it's free. Good variety on both food and drinks menu.

1  Thank Charlotte M