“Give it a go you will not be disappointed the food and service are excellent.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Stables Bar - CLOSED

The Stables Bar
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Belfast
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Give it a go you will not be disappointed the food and service are excellent.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

Went to the Stables with family at Christmas it's a lovely cosy place and the staff are very friendly the food is excellent and I would highly recommend having a meal there.It is very clean and great value for money there is a good choice of food on the menu and the desserts are homemade and lovely.

Antrim
“Excellent service and lovely food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

I recently organised our work Chistmas get together here for 35 people, with a range of requests and menu requirements. There was a slight delay for our tables when we arrived at 3pm but that wasn't a big deal as we gathered in the bar to wait. The service of the food was excellent, the staff were professional and unflappable, the service element is extremely important to me as my family backgound is in catering so I am always watching for flaws. The food was piping hot and beautiful, no niggles for any of us.

I have also eaten here with my family and we were made welcome and enjoyed our visit, the staff made special effort with our daughter, which is appeciated.

In short, the higest praise i could give is that I have booked an important family celebration fo May 2013 at the Stables, it's not an event I would trust to amateurs so is the highest evidence of my opinion.

2 Thank Gerrie57
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

We ate here during a visit from Australia. It was the best food that we ate on our trip. Fresh and absolutely delicious. Well worth the money. I highly recommend a visit.

1 Thank NuRoo
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“more like pub grub”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

Had the Sunday roast, turkey and ham with all the trimmings on Sunday tea-time. Plates arrived piled high, smothered in gravy. Presentation was not very pleasing, more like a canteen meal.
Service was okay but wouldn't be rushing back.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Crosseys
Antrim, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friendly and relaxing.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

Was here a couple of weeks ago with my wife and little boy.We where seated promptly and the young fellow serving us was attentive and friendly.Our main course was excellent and so were our desserts the young fellow enjoyed his food as well.The place was warm and light a nice quiet ambiance.Will be back again.

• Visited November 2012