“Decent lunch fare”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I can only comment on the Red Panda from my experience after trudging around Junction One on a wet cold morning! Lunch deal (starter and main) for £8.50 was reasonable for the choice and amount you got. Starter was really nice. Attentive and polite service from the guy there (there was only about 5 other people in at that time). Iced water with no charge. Clean toilets. Warm and spacious. Absolutely fine for what we wanted/expected. Would go back if up that way again.

There are newer reviews for The Red Panda

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Had an early evening meal food was just ok. Courses served so soon after each other we felt they wanted us up and out.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I generally get takeaway from the Red Panda but have had a few meals in the restaurant as well. The food is generally very good but sometimes a bit pricey. Portions for takeaway are large. I find the staff to be polite and attentive. My only complaint would be that if you feel like tipping your waitress, Chinese or non, be careful. Tips are not shared and indeed your server gets none of it. If you can get over this, then its worth dining in.

Oh and then all you can eat is now gone. But then it was poor at times.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

After having business meetings that led to dinner for three sometines five ppl once a month for about eight months, the ppl i work with arranged a surprise birthday party. I thought it was a meeting only to find my family and friends their about sixteen in all. Food was good service -how do I discribe it, one waitress made it clear she was not happy with a change of drinks order. that went on as the night progressed and after the meal lights were turned off cleaning started on the floor under our table it was very clear they wanted us out. It did not cost me anything as the company paid for everything and would have continued paying for as long as we were their,and due to the money spent over a considerable length of time by this company in these premises you would think they deserved a little respect after all it was still not 10pm on a fri night. Firm nor I have used it since.

2  Thank stephen b
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I am not a stranger to the Red Panda i would go occasionally and have to say have never had a bad meal yet.
The staff are so friendly and nice ( except one woman) she looks so cross all the time and had been quite rude to me, I think its perfect for there 3 course deal .. I often have there spring roll for starter and honey chili chicken with fried rice and then tea or coffee . Great value for money, lovely atmosphere, good service time and most of all tasty food.

1  Thank Sean P O