“A great restaurant and staff.”
Review of moes grill

moes grill
Ranked #9 of 67 Restaurants in Antrim
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We needed an evening meal for 9 people and was staying in a nearby hotel. The restaurant was very busy and the manager was excellent and managed to seat us at 2 different tables, which we were happy to do so. The service was quick, the meal was really fantastic and the staff were so friendly and helpful. Thank you for a lovely meal with our friends.
We hope to visit Moes Grill again soon.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

This is my favourite restaurant to go to in my home town! Me and my fiancé always choose this place over any other! Always get good freshly cooked food and a wide variety of food to choose from on the menu! Reading some of the reviews on here it makes me wonder are they reviewing the correct restaurant? Sometimes the service can be slowish but it's always usually busy. Never had a bad meal here and will be back for more :-)

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I have visited Moes on many occasions, & I have to say that a restaurant had to be good, very good, for me to return, and I have returned so many times. I have been hers fifth breakfast Lunches & evening meals, as well as a number of other Celebratory functions with friends, & I have yet to be disappointed.
My recent visit was for an evening meal, the choices for starters are adequate, the main courses are legion, service is always excellent. One needs to 'look past' the tattoos on the necks of a couple of the young waiters! But they doing affect their ability to serve & to please their clientele.
Will I return? Yes of course I will, worth a visit when you visit 'Junction One in Antrim'

1  Thank barnabus7
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

I just got back from Moes Grill and its safe to say I havent had a better meal in my life! For my starter, i ordered a "Moes Platter" and I managed to eat every bite! For my main I ordered Chicken Goujons with Chips and peas and it was AWESOME!!! Portions very big! Unfortunately, the service is very slow and it took 45 minutes before the food came. Another letdown is that our table was near the front of the place and people kept pushing past our table to get to the toilet. Other than that, it was great! And several times, loud music came on and someone sang "Happy Birthday" over the PA! Hilarious! Also the seats are very comfy! The tables are a bit squished together but its easy to find your way around because the place is very small. Overall, its really good and I would return !

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Bad service, bad food. Need I say more? Chicken was undercooked, frys overcooked! OK if you dont cook and eat ready meals all the time. However, i cook good food everyday and expect better than this when I go out! Wont be visiting this venue again! After all, you get what you pay for and I am used to much better than this !

2  Thank anneh570