“Will definitely be back”
Review of moes grill

moes grill
Ranked #9 of 65 Restaurants in Antrim
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I ate here on Friday night. He had honey chilli chicken and I had a chilli chicken pitta. My meal was supposed to come with chips but i asked to change to rice - this was no problem. The portion sizes were more than generous and the food was lovely. No complaints about the atmosphere or service. My boyfriend had a pint of coke and I had a glass of wine. Bill came to £27 which we thought was more than reasonable. We will definitely be back.

1  Thank amandamc31
There are newer reviews for moes grill

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I took my sister here for her birthday, we both had steak, one fillet and one sirloin with all vegetables and trimmings, which are priced individually. Food was good and the sauce was excellent. Presentation was very good and well laid out, meat and veg accordingly on separate serving plates. There was more than enough, and we never finished all the vegetables. Price wise it was what you would expect for a good steak with all the trimmings. I would not hesitate to go back. I did feel the restaurant was understaffed that particular day, and the poor girl was rushed off her feet back and forth, however are order was delivered intact and without complaint. Are afternoon amounted to about sixty pounds with wine/beer...

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This was my first time at Moes. A family member recommended it to me. We got the sizzling steak and baby boiled potatoes in butter. It was very tasty. The best steak I've tasted in a long time.

1  Thank RuthMcBurney
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Really enjoyed my time at Moes. Food and service us excellent. Will be back with the kids again.
Thanks

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Stop here every year before we fly home, so always on a time scale, but wouldn't miss it as we all look forward to it. Served quickly. Delicious food at good prices. job done