“Good and Bad”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Castlerock, United Kingdom
“Good and Bad”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Dined here on Saturday night 17th November after reserving a table. After being directed to our table by a friendly waiter and we decided to order Lasagne and a Mixed Grill
My wife had the Lasagne which was lovely and very well priced. I opted for the mixed grill at £16 which was not a bad price, but the quality was poor. My steak was more like well done instead of medium and my chicken fillet was the most tastless peice of chicken I have ever had.
I ordered an Irish Coffee after my dinner and this was also of a very poor quality. I decided to leave it and told the waitress to remove it from my bill.
The best part of the night started with live music that played from 22.30 untill 1am. This was great and it is great to see live bands playing.
Overall we had a good night, but I shall be careful what I order when we return again.

• Visited November 2012

Newtownabbey, United Kingdom
“Great homecooked food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have never had an unsatisfactory meal hereand have been many timesand the food is delicious.
The service is always efficient and the menu is very varied and large! I can reccommend the lasagne and all of the huge salads,proper salads I say eg contains egg beetroot pickles etc My husband goes for the chicken or roast and loves the pepper sauce My friends rave about the sizzling dishes It is a great place to call into after a hard days shopping at Junction One shopping outlet.!!

• Visited September 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Prams a NO NO!- Not Family Friendly”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I recently visited Moes Bar and Grill with my family for a Birthday meal. Never again !!!. My brother had called to reserve a table for 6 adults and a baby. On arrival we informed the member of staff we had reserved a table to which she replied there is no room for the pram and asked could my baby be lifted out, as prams were too bulky for the restaurant ( at this point my baby was sleeping sound in his pram). She stormed off to ask another member of staff what should be done and also asked the guy at the bar. On her return she asked us rudely " Do you want the table or not, if you do he will have to sit in a highchair". As the restaurant was busy at the time and due to being embarrased to turn away we followed her to the table. The highchair that was passed to us for my 5 month old son had no restraints, therefore me and my husband spent our time holding our baby as the other eat and vice versa. The member of staff took our drinks order while we were trying to get seated and it still took half an hour before our drinks arrived. The wait for food was also long and the food was average when we eventually got it. If you are looking a family friendly restaurant do not visit Moes Bar and Grill in Antrim!!!

• Visited October 2012
antrim
“good value”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

good for meet up lunch / brunch.Very good for breakfasts, always clean and tiddy with friendly staff and service. I have had a few business lunches and breakfasts here and was satisifed with the results,food wise anyway !

Visited October 2012
Ireland
“glad we didn't eat at the hotel”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We were staying at the Park Plaza with an early flight so popped out for quick dinner. The food here was great, reasonably priced and the staff efficient and friendly.

Visited September 2012