“Love Redz”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My husband and I would eat here at least once a week. Food is excellent staff are always nice and pleasant. Great value for money. The pizzas are the best in town. If you have not tried Redz yet what are you waiting for.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

We spent a night at the Holiday Inn Express next door (on the same lot) and found this restaurant on our second night. The food and service were great! We ate several meals there and the menu is sufficiently varied that we were able to try something different each time.....and it was all good!! We also enjoyed the piano music during dinner!!!!!

2  Thank Rick W
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stay at the hotel next door occasionally and the food choices there are limited so I usually go to Redz. Being there on my own is never a problem, always made to feel welcome at my 'table for one'. Nice wines, good service and a great choice of food for everyone. This time I had the chicken fajitas, totally hit the spot!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

This restaurant is open plan, and it would be easy to imagine that, as such, there is little or no privacy. However, my experience is that the tables are extremely well placed for an intimate dinner, between friends or lovers. Excellent use has been made of the floor space. The food is excellent and the service is always friendly. The staff are efficient and extremely helpful. I love this place and will definitely go back! Especially as I haven't heard anyone play on the large grand piano in the restaurant... yet!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I live in Antrim and go to Redz regularly with my husband. It is our favourite place to eat out and enjoy a bottle of wine :) wide variety of food would recommend the chicken pizzacata! Have never had a bad meal here :)