“Could not have been more welcoming and lovely”
Review of Woodburn House

Woodburn House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Antrim
Woodburn House
Ranked #5 of 9 Antrim B&B and Inns
Frederick, Maryland
“Could not have been more welcoming and lovely”
Reviewed June 23, 2010

Though we only had one night at Woodburn house I would tell anyone staying in or near Antrim town that this is the B&B for you. Joan and Benny were so kind I felt as I was with family. My friends and I were in town for a concert at the newly restored old Town Hall and we took up all of their rooms. The breakfast was amazing, GET the potato bread! The rooms were spacious and immaculate, the bathroom had something I rarely (if ever) see in Ireladn - facecloths, and Joan's gardens were just gorgeous. The morning of our departure I had a good walk around admiring all of the lovely flowers and bushes. 5 stars is the maximum, if I could I would give them 10! Thank you so much for your kindness, and the shortbreads for the road were so tasty!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank dakotahblu

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Newcastle-upon-Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 2, 2009

We spent just the one night at Woodburn House and would highly recommend it. We received a very warm welcome from Joan and Benny and were met with tea and cakes which we ate watching the end of the Sunday afternoon football. Well our son and I did whilst Joan was acting as tourist information office, providing us with maps and giving my wife the lowdown on the local sights and eating places.

The rooms were lovely and spacious with en-suite and television, we even had a small balcony overlooking the garden. Breakfast was excellent - fruit or porridge, followed by the Ulster fry for me and pancakes for the others.

The location is good, easy to find and 10 minutes walk from Antrim town centre. So we walked in to eat at one of Joan's recommendations. Antrim is not blessed with a lot of restaurants, but I have never seen so many takeaways in such a small town.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank GandT57
gloucester, england
Reviewed September 6, 2008

Lovely little house just 5mins from belfast intl airport, and the owners picked us up from there for free. Lovely clean homely room and yummy breakfast. Lough neagh within walking distance. very friendly highly reccommended :)

• Liked — friendly people,very clean
  • Disliked — antrim town centre rundown except ollies for food - BUT enormous shopping outlet very nearby
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank fluffywellies
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 27, 2008

This Bed and Breakfast was excellent! The cleanest place I have ever stayed in, and the rooms were beautifully decorated. The gardens around the front and back were also very lovely.

Really good in terms of location, and the breakfast was also very good.

Highly recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone visiting Ireland, beats any hotel!! The owners are very friendly, and really make you feel at home.

• Liked — The cleanliness of the house, and the way the rooms had been decorated.
  • Disliked — Everything was brilliant!
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank sshamim97
Also consider these accommodations in or near Antrim
Ballyrobin Country Lodge
#3 of 3 in Antrim
Dunadry Hotel
Dunadry Hotel
#1 of 1 in Dunadry

Been to Woodburn House? Share your experiences!