“Coleshill Dining”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We have been to this restaurant several times and the food has always been good. The wine is reasonable and it is a nice relaxed atmosphere and not too expensive. We have also used their take away and delivery service which didn't take too long to arrive and was nice food.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Usually lovely food and brilliant service but really unsure what's happened on my last visit got my order wrong and seemed to seem strained with customer service. I also received a incorrect bill and the waitress tried to add several pound on for incorrect drinks.

1  Thank Jennylau13
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Had the most fantastic meal for two on Saturday 21st April 2013 at Tao Tao, received great service from the staff and had a lovely table right next to the window. The food was lovely, large portion sizes. Thought we would give take away ago on Saturday 28th April and you cant go wrong once again lovely food and great service. Took my parents there last night Saturday 4th May 2013, and the food was fantastic, the service was good and we had a lovely meal, my parents thought the food was lovely the ambiance of the restaurant was great and you were not rushed at all, which I think is a great quality. This restaurant is not to be missed!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Excellent service the food came out at the right time, It was the best Chinese meal I had for a while.
Glad to see a good sit down chinese restaurant in coleshill that has to many Indian restaurants for a change.
I would come back here again as the staff were very polite and courteous during our vsit.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

The chines that was hear before tao tao was very poor, but i thought id give it another try as it had new owners. i only had a takeaway but went to collect, the decoration and atmosphere was very nice although the staff seemed a bit distant. i seamed to be waiting a while considering i only had one meal. The chicken i had was very much the same as before very dry and hard to chew, i didn't enjoy my meal but i think i will give it another try but i will go and eat in the restaurant next time and see if the food is any better.