“Little Gem”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Scotland, United Kingdom
“Little Gem”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We were staying in Coleshill while visitng the NEC in October. We read all the reviews on TripAdvisor and chose Rajrani for a meal on the Sunday night. Despite the restaurant being on the small side we got a table without booking in advance. The service we received was genuinely welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. My husband was going to have a vegetable bhuna (his usual choice) by was recommended to try a vegetable tawa (which I have not come across in our local indian restaurants) and he was not disappointed. It was one of the best indian meals I have had for a long time, very flavouful and fresh with a good use of spices. If I am back at the NEC again Rajrani will be my first choice for a meal.

Stafford, United Kingdom
“bobs birthday”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

excellence at its best we had amazing food and service here josh knew we were new customers and came straight over to us we were only away for a few days but we will defo be returning to this restaurant top marks to you and your staff it was definatly the best curry we have had

birmingham
“Visiting the NEC this Bengali Indian restaurant is a must”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This place is a must for anyone visiting the N.E.C. either on business or pleasure. The customer service cannot be beaten, Josh and his team treat everyone as VIP's. I personally work at the N.E.C. and recommend this restaurant to everyone that inquires about "a decent Indian around here".
Why it's taken me so long to write a review I'll never know, but if you want attentive staff, great customer service, fantastic food then head for the Rajrani, it's the same great service if you have a take away instead.
On a Friday or Saturday I recommend that you book it gets busy in there, Rajrani caters for about 30 - 40 covers, we've been there for birthdays where there has been 10 of us, we've been there when there's been 2 of us - service is still the best - Try getting 10 meals out in one go - they do.
Rajrani offers a wide range of starters, tandoori mains, Balti dishes, chef's recommendations (10 of these), traditional curries, set meals, exotic fish menu, new world dishes the list goes on, trust me you will not be disappointed.

Warwick, United Kingdom
“A must!! you really need to go!!!!!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The whole experience of having a meal here is suburb. If you have never eaten there seriously you need to go. I am a terrible fussy eater but the food is excellent. Ingredients always seem fresh and the food cooked to a high standard. Josh the owner is a brilliant host and whether it is your first visit or you are a regular customer he always makes people feel welcome and tries to give everyone a pleasant experience. I have tried different dishes in the restaurant and take away and have never been disappointed with a meal. The mystery Tiffin is worth a try if you like trying different dishes my husband had this and really enjoyed it.

North Warwickshire
“Simply, THE BEST!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Eating in or Take away, it's the best restaurant in Coleshill. I love the Chicken Roshoni or the Chicken Tawa. The staff are great! Really go the extra mile if your eating in or take away, So caring and helpful. You can see they love working at the Rajrani and actually make you feel welcome. They remember your name when you go in and make you feel like an old friend. It's lovely! The food is great and a decent price. The building is 200 years old in a Coaching Town and feels cosy. I suggest you book as it's only small and now the news as got round that it is an award winning restaurant too, I imagine it will be packed as the doors are open. My only complaint is that I have to do the decent thing and share the news with you how delicious the meals are. Thank you Josh and the guys at Rajrani for such wonderful food. Mr Lee and Family.