“Great place to take the kids!”
Review of Monkey Bizz

Monkey Bizz
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I have visited Monkey Bizz on many occasions over the last 3 months and myself and my kids love it! The play areas are great for the kids as there is so much for them to play with, the tots town area is the best around in my opinion, there's loads of toys and play equipment suitable for the young ones and is very clean to. My older child uses the large play area and loves it especially the the red and yellow slide! Staff are very helpful and in all the times I have visited the place its clear the staff try their best to keep the play areas and tables clean and tidy. I think the pricing is fair and really on par with the other play centres around Medway all in all great value for money and the kids love it so that is all that matters! Would highly recommend to anyone!

2  Thank happyfeet399

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Our Childminders visit here regularly and I will admit that the play facilities. However, this is where the compliments stop and the critism begins.

I have sat here for over 30 mins and have yet to see anyone on a yellow shirt actually clear or clean any area. All the tables are covered in waste and of the 5 or so areas free, not one has been cleareds to an acceptable condition to eat or drink.

3  Thank socwib
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I came with a friend and her 3 year old girl so I'm not quite sure why both adults had to pay an entry fee just to sit and watch her. Although its probably a good job we were both there as the staff are scarce and those who do make an appearance are utterly incompetent.

There is a separate area for 'Unfer 5's' although the entry point to this area is a gate that remains open as no one bothers to use the single bit of rope to secure the gate therefore I spent the whole time sheparding runaway children back into the area. Surely that is a member of staffs job. Maybe a latch that is above child height should be installed . . . ?

After queuing for 30 minutes to buy an overpriced cup of tea £1.40 I then had the delightful task of stopping a rowdy boy who was lobbing plastic balls at other children's heads, again no member of staff to be found.

Similarly when a small child wandered up to me and declared she was lost, no member of staff available.

The whole place is filthy, ridiculously overcrowded with patio furniture and there is rubbish everywhere and the majority of the toys have seen better days.

The food is unhealthy and very overpriced and you cannot even bring you own healthy food in, even after paying an £8 entry fee.

Don't bother coming here. Really.

3  Thank aleishia6
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

What a con I had to pay for myself to watch my child!! When I challenged the reception Staff about this I was told it was policy so I suggested I would sit in my car while my child played to which their reply was they couldn't have my child in there playing without a responsible adult do there for I had no option but to pay, once in Side I wish I never bothered what a disgusting dirty run down place all food wrappers over ther floor the tables were covered in dirty cups and rubbish and there seemed no staff around to clear it!! Not a place I will be returning to nor recommending!!!

2  Thank Kebab4dinner
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Ive taken my 4 year daughter here a few times before and i dont really have a problem.today there were many staff and they all were busy keeping eyes on kids playing or generally cleaning up.for the price it is good value and many times my daughter came out sweating .the price of food is really not that much different to many other places like this .the play area is large and safe again with staff walking round watching the children.i will always go back here .much improving all the time .