“sad”

Cuisines: Pub
Kirkby, England, United Kingdom
“sad”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

how sad this has now closed. It used to be a really great place.I used to go there when I lived in Kent but I moved away many years ago and trying to rekindle my old haunts and treat my son to some good food found out it closed 7 months ago..

• Visited August 2012

Kent
“Good Thai food”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have visited the 'Golden Eagle' several times & always found the Thia menu to be very good

I can recommend this Pub for thia food!!!!!

Visited April 2012
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Average buffet on a budget”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We celebrated a friend's 60th Birthday with a buffet style meal. The food was okay and there was plenty of it, ideal if you want a budget type meal to share amongst a lot of people. We didn't find the pork and chicken dishes very flavoursome, needed more seasoning.

Visited August 2012
Chatham, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place !!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Been goin here for about 10 years always a lovely treat for me and my husband food is fantastic we have never had a bad meal and we have even took a doggy bag home very warm and comforting very friendly staff will always ring you a taxi will be coming here for valentines 2013 but not on the night as we hate a set menu lol

• Visited December 2012
Chatham, United Kingdom
“a pub with a view”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

The menu here consists of a wide range of chineese cuisine, but English meals are also available.
Situated on the edge of Burham village the large bay windows offer superb wiews over the Medway valley and the North Downs
We are always greated with a broad smile from the land lady and made to feel welcome.
The food is always delicious and plentiful and a ful range of drinks are available to go with your meal.
Ample car parking and great oppertunities to go for a ramble after to burn of all those calories!
Well worth the effort to find this out of the way establishment

Visited December 2012