“the perfect way to spend an evening with my friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Aqua Sanctuary

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Aqua Sanctuary
More attraction details
Owner description: Aqua Sanctuary is a fish pedi-spa, meaning we specialise in salon treatment for feet. You sit by and place your feet into one of our specialist tanks and the 'Doctor Fish' do the work. Using the new and exotic method of Garra Rufa cleansing we provide a unique and refreshing experience. Each foot tank is filled with around 150 tiny Garra Rufa fish. They swarm around your feet and carefully nibble off any dead and hard skin they find. There is a light tingling sensation as they clean and refresh your feet! The fish only eat dead skin and leaving your feet fresh and revitalised.
Bexleyheath, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the perfect way to spend an evening with my friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2011

We booked an evening party for 10 of us last week and had an amazing evening.
Kirsty the owner is so friendly and helpul and let us take a bottle of bubbly to celebrate a birthday. We all left feeling happy and refreshed and will definitely be doing it again.
This is the cleanest fish spa we have been to and all thorough checks were made. I am not sure if the first review is of a different place?? from one very happy regular :)

Visited May 2011

kent
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Absolutely terrible customer service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2011

This has been the worst place i have been to, the lady was very cold and unhelpful! No one checked my feet properly, and the water in my tank was cold!! I wasn't impressed at all, and wouldn't be reccommending anyone there too!

Visited December 2010
4 Thank pink158
London, United Kingdom
“Absolutely fabulous - love those little garra rufa fish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2011

This was a truly relaxing experience. The garra rufa fish treatment was amazing and my feet felt so soft afterwards. The spa has a lovely, calm atmosphere with gorgeous decor and friendly staff, so is a lovely place to go and relax. The treatment is something a bit different and the spa is just lovely so would definitely recommend it to every one in the Kent area!

Visited January 2011
Bexleyheath, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the best fish pedi spa in Kent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2011

this place is amazing. I have had my feet 'nibbled in Singapore, London and Maidstone but the standard of hygiene in this spa is by far the highest. The staff are friendly and the atmosphere so relaxing. well done.

Visited February 2011
1 Thank whitneysunshine
Maidstone, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“The fish pedicure at Aqua Sanctuary is fantastic and the spa is beautiful with friendly customer service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2011

We went to Aqua Sanctuary last weekend and had a thoroughly brilliant experience. The fish pedicure was something we had wanted to try for ages and we couldn't have picked a better place! These tiny fish felt just like a foot spa but left my feet feeling so smooth and soft after I am heading back next weekend. The spa itself was beautiful and whilst it is inexpensive, the luxurious decor and friendly customer service are of a very high standard indeed.

Visited January 2011