“Acceptable service, good food for Medway”

Grandma Dim Sum Restaurant
Ranked #80 of 140 Restaurants in Rochester
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Service after main meal has been eaten can take a while...

Good size portions.

Meat eaters seem to enjoy theirs, fish and veggie options are wonderful.

Definitely try the green coconut pancakes.

Reviewed December 31, 2011

Just like the Lime House a couple of doors away, lovely friendly staff, nice food and a friendly atmosphere...

Reviewed July 22, 2011

Have an excellent cheap lunch menu. Love the thai green curry

Reviewed February 18, 2011

Delicious food, good service, and they also do take-away and deliveries.

Reviewed September 30, 2010

We,I, My wife, and my daughter's friend came to Rochester to attend my Daughter's MBA Celebration. My daughter had been here before, but when she brought us here, we found the restuarant so attractive, the staff and their service so good for our first visit, that we had to return a second time during the week we were here. The eight meals we ate were all above reproach, and as we each had a different item, and shared the food, I can say that our opinion of the menue was well founded. Unfortunately the mussel starter was so delicious that I enjoyed it twice in a row.. My parents come from the mountains in the west of the US, so I am used to and enjoy spicey foods, but even the "mild" dishes were quite delicious.

2  Thank sonims