“Best tea and friendly service”
Review of Esma's Meze Bar - CLOSED

Esma's Meze Bar
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I went into Ezma's because I grew up in that house. The gentlemen serving welcomed me and my very elderly aunt with great warmth and respect. The tea we had was the best I've ever purchased in England and their respectful treatment of my aunt literally made her day. Thank you both so very much. See you on my next visit "home".

1  Thank Eileen M

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I have visited all Greek islands with a major airport, the £8.99 meze is as good if not better than most I have tried.
Good service.

1  Thank SimmoS_Yorks
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Situated in the heart of Broadstairs, Esma's is a gem. My dining companion, who has eaten in a lot of meze restaurants, said this was the best he's ever tasted. We had the special five-course mean designed to introduce the menu is great value at £13.75 Mon to Thurs (£17.95 at weekends). Loved every mouthful; will be going there again.
NB: They don't have a licence to sell alcohol, so they invite you to bring your own

1  Thank BrendanMartin
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

The best mediterranean meze bar I have been too. Amazing food & polite service, a top place to visit. Highly recommend and would visit weekly if could afford it. Superb.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

went on a Bank Holiday Sunday early eve- without booking. Place was empty, but full when we left. We had Pita and dips for start and Chicken on skewers for main. Both were good- would happlily have just the Pita and dips as a lunch. Staff good, decor etc a little basic, but fine if you want simply presented food with meditteranean feel. We will go back. Note- No licemse, so take your own alcohol if you want it! Chapel opposite will give you beer in a plastic bottle (2L) really good.