“A lovely breakfast ”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and myself stopped for breakfast on Sunday morning at this quirky little cafe.
The crushed avocado and poached eggs on toast was one of the best I’ve had.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (215)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Really nice place with quirky decoration inspired of course by the beach. Coffee and teas are really good. I haven't tried food buy but I'll do it for sure.

Reviewed September 3, 2019

We visit Broadstairs every year for the coastal half marathon. We always visit Beaches Café for breakfast the day after the run for a well deserved treat. Delighted to say it's still as good as last year. Despite the café being full as everyone seemed to come at the same time the service was efficient and the food delicious and didn't take long to arrive.

Reviewed August 23, 2019 via mobile

My parents and I visited this lovely cafe with my two young daughters.
The food was exceptionally good and the staff were very helpful and very nice.
Will certainly return!!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 20, 2019

Its nearly 3 years since I last reviewed Beaches, well the Nachos and veg chilli are still good, my wife's favorite haloumi salad and still one of our chosen places to eat during the Folk Week. Would probably have eaten there more often but they close so early - when I have played an early afternoon gig in one of the local pubs its impossible for me to get there much before 4.30 and by that time they are usually piling up the chairs and mopping the floor!

Date of visit: August 2019