“Always excellent!”

Good for: Families with children
Minster, Kent
“Always excellent!”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We are regulars at Posillipo and love it every time we go. The food is real authentic Italian, perfectly cooked and with wonderful flavours. The ambiance is busy and bustling and service is great. Go, you will enjoy it if you like real Italian food!!

• Visited October 2012

Broadstairs, United Kingdom
“Busy Italian Place”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We visited this establishment midweek and found it very busy, the staff were friendly and attentive, the service was quick and the food was well presented. We did find the menu reasonably priced but the drinks we found pricey ( £18 for a bottle of Pinot) but nice for a special treat. We would certainly recommend it.

• Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
“OMG That's truly italian food!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Food was superb. Truly italian pizzeria. The service was very attentive but the food....was super. We are italians, carefully avoiding italian restaurants abroad. This is the exception. Whatever you order here is exactly what you would have in a typical high standard italian restaurant in Italy. Well done to the owners for keeping it so authentic. Highly recommended. Better to call to reserve. The place is always fully booked.

Visited October 2012
western australia
“The pasta was amazing”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I really loved this restaurant. The staff are very friendly and have great knowledge and recommendations. The prices are good. The seafood linguine was fantastic and a very generous portion of seafood! The wine was also lovely, but unfortunately the waiter managed to chip the cork which left bits in the wine.
I would definitely recommend this place though for a romantic meal.

• Visited November 2012
Surbiton, United Kingdom
“As good as ever”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Found this gem whilst working in the area 2 years ago, the food is second to none and the Linguini Posillipo is to die for. we visited on a Friday Evening and whilst the table offered was right by the door, I wasn't worried as i was there for the culinary delight, from my point of view.

My partner ordered a pizza and specifically asked for no olives, what she got was almost right except they added anchovies instead, which she didn't ask for and does not like. This spoilt the meal for her although selfishly I thoroughly enjoyed mine. Whilst an apology was made I would have thought they would have discounted the bill however we were asked instead if we were happy when the bill was presented thus putting the onus on us although it was they, that had made the mistake. To be fait they did apologise when the meal was served and I queried the mistake, but having a replacement cooked would have left me eating on my own.

Other than that the food is as good as ever and I have eaten in their faversham branch but did not find it as good as Broadstairs.

• Visited October 2012