Bay Tree Hotel(Broadstairs)
  • Breakfast included
Viking Guest House(Broadstairs)
Bayside Guesthouse(Broadstairs)
Agoda.com
All reviewsgeoff and wendybalcony overlooking the seacooked breakfast was excellentbottled water in the roomshort and pleasant walkon arrivalstaff friendly and accommodatingstone bayvery comfortable king size bedcarried our bagshistoric harbourguest housesoft sheetsclean towelsrestaurants and pubsbalcony roomtea or coffee
Reviewed October 31, 2010

I went to college in Broadstairs over 30 years ago and had a short stay here to revisit my old haunts. The B&B is in a great location, just a short walk to town and even closer to the Tartare Frigate where we had a lovely meal. The rooms and bathrooms were spotless and I coveted the light fitting! The breakfast was wonderful with a perfectly cooked poached egg which is something I look forward to when I go away. I went to a B&B once where you could have mushrooms or tomatoes or baked beans, but you could have anything and everything here which was great. A lovely quiet and comfortable place to stay, I would come here again in a flash.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2010

We have used this hotel for many years ,and are more than happy with all aspects of this hotel.Very clean,great food,very helpful and friendly people,cannot do enough for you,well worth a visit at any time of the year.
Broadstairs is a lovely resort with seven good sandy beaches and a sea front that has kept its old world look and feel.Its a great place to visit for a short or long visit.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2010

I brought my mother here for a short break as a birthday treat. We arrived later than expected and pretty exhausted following the clear up operation after my daughter's wedding. We were welcomed warmly and a tray of tea was brought up to our room - a lovely gesture!
I cannot fault anything at all with our stay as the room was spotless and very comfortable and the breakfast was brilliant!
My mum has requested the same birthday treat for next year!

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed September 13, 2010

We had a very pleasant stay here. The b&b is separated from the seafront only by a fairly quiet road, so the views are great. It's a short walk away from the beach, pubs and restaurants. The owners were very friendly, though they didn't have the most extensive local knowledge - we rather stumped them when we asked for local walking routes. Great feahertouch on/off bedside lamps!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2010

We have stayed at the east horndon about 14 times, we go at least twice a year, we stayed in June, sept, and are going again in October, we love it. Geoff and Wendy the owners run a brilliant b & b, everything is perfect, the rooms, the breakfast, and the staff. We would not go anywhere else. Counting the days till we return there.

• Stayed: September 2010