“A Super LONG Weekend”
Review of East Horndon

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Broadstairs
East Horndon
Ranked #3 of 24 Broadstairs B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 20, 2011

The welcome by Geff When we arrived was very nice, and I think we felt at home from the start. We had room 5 very nice indeed very large with all the amenaties you would wish, lots of windows with a sea veiw and a very large old fashoned balcony with chairs and table , very good linen and towels. the shower room looked as if it had just been refurbished , It was a pleasure to use.
Breakfast was served in a very pleasent dinning room and you could have any combinations of breakfast you wished (except Fish) from 8am -9am . The service was very good and Wendy came in each day with a nice good morning and smile.
The cleanliness was superb every were. I can't fault anything .
Bleak house was one minuet walk. Free parking outside the B&B and a 5 minuet walk to the main Viking Beach and Town.
My husband and I had a lovely time and i would thouroghly recomend East Horndon B&B and Broadstairs.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JulieFEssex
There are newer reviews for East Horndon

Reviewed November 20, 2010

Nothing to criticise here. This excellent bed & breakfast hotel should be put forward as a model to the industry. Faultless service and attention to detail. The rooms are spotless and the staff immaculate. Breakfast is a treat with awesome sea views from the dining room an added bonus. Laso what a great location, on the coast road just outside the centre of Broadstairs with far reaching sea views; plus free parking. Short walk back into the town centre with the yacht club, pubs and restaurants and miles of sandy beach. Please try and stay there.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2010

Friendly, clean welcoming Best fried breakfast try it we will be going back great sea views

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2010

I went to college in Broadstairs over 30 years ago and had a short stay here to revisit my old haunts. The B&B is in a great location, just a short walk to town and even closer to the Tartare Frigate where we had a lovely meal. The rooms and bathrooms were spotless and I coveted the light fitting! The breakfast was wonderful with a perfectly cooked poached egg which is something I look forward to when I go away. I went to a B&B once where you could have mushrooms or tomatoes or baked beans, but you could have anything and everything here which was great. A lovely quiet and comfortable place to stay, I would come here again in a flash.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2010

We have used this hotel for many years ,and are more than happy with all aspects of this hotel.Very clean,great food,very helpful and friendly people,cannot do enough for you,well worth a visit at any time of the year.
Broadstairs is a lovely resort with seven good sandy beaches and a sea front that has kept its old world look and feel.Its a great place to visit for a short or long visit.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2010

I brought my mother here for a short break as a birthday treat. We arrived later than expected and pretty exhausted following the clear up operation after my daughter's wedding. We were welcomed warmly and a tray of tea was brought up to our room - a lovely gesture!
I cannot fault anything at all with our stay as the room was spotless and very comfortable and the breakfast was brilliant!
My mum has requested the same birthday treat for next year!

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed September 13, 2010

We had a very pleasant stay here. The b&b is separated from the seafront only by a fairly quiet road, so the views are great. It's a short walk away from the beach, pubs and restaurants. The owners were very friendly, though they didn't have the most extensive local knowledge - we rather stumped them when we asked for local walking routes. Great feahertouch on/off bedside lamps!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Broadstairs
The Yarrow Hotel
#6 of 24 in Broadstairs
South Lodge Guest House
South Lodge Guest House
#7 of 24 in Broadstairs

Been to East Horndon? Share your experiences!