“Loved our stay!”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Score Cottage

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Just as Beautiful in the winter
Viking Bay Broadstairs
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Mpjmum
“Loved our stay!”
Reviewed September 25, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Stayed for a long weekend and loved it! Very comfortable and cosy little cottage in a great location. Quirky features added to the appeal. Hope to return.

Reviewed September 7, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Reviewed July 9, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

kmburoni
London, United Kingdom
“Good place for pets”
Reviewed June 21, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Good location near beach. Weather great too.
Excellent for pets especially to stay.
Lovely hot water.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
KasiaC705
“:)”
Reviewed June 8, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Nice place to stay, especially when you want to have a peace and quiet. Relatively close to the beach. Good start to visit close by beaches, towns. We really enjoyed staying there.

Journey10...
“Loved it”
Reviewed April 27, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I had a four day break in Score cottage, it is a great little place to stay. Every day I found something different to look at,the decor is a mish mash of lots of things that go together really well. The dog loved the garden and so did I, one evening I sat on the garden step and I wouldn't have been at all surprised if fairies and hobbits started to appear.
I take my Mum to Broad stairs every September and we have previously stayed in rather expensive hotels but I would rather stay in Score cottage because it has a really welcoming feel about it. I'm hoping to take my Grandsons there next year and I'm sure they will love it as much as I have.

KingdomVi...
Waltham Abbey, United Kingdom
“Lovely cottage”
Reviewed April 22, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Our contact Simeon was helpful and accommodating. The cottage was clean and tidy with a quirky style. The garden has character and the beach nearby is lovely. Good hol!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing