“Brilliant”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Brilliant”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Went into Raindell's for lunch today, 3 adults, one child and a baby.
All staff were courteous and attentive, we ordered from the lunch time menu which was great value and plentiful.
The food is freshly cooked from order, we did not feel that we had to wait too long.
Nice to be able see the kitchen from the restaurant and the front doors were open affording us a view onto the street.
Would highly recommend and we will revisit.

• Visited August 2014

“Hair in my food and hours waiting...”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Despite the kind attitude of the man I assume to be the manager, our first experience to Raindells will be our last. The young waiter we had seemed nervous but polite, unfortunately knocking a candle over in the process - accidents happen. Starter was brilliant. However, after an excruciating wait, our mains came for me to discover a large HAIR in my food. On closer inspection, none of the kitchen staff were wearing hair nets or hats. This put us off our party of our entire meal. The manager courteously offered a replacement on the house, which left me with overnight stomach pains! The staff seem to be trying their best but lack of organisation and basic food hygiene left our visit very much lacking. Would not recommend.

4 Thank Steff T
Reading
“Fantastic meal!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Ate here this evening with 2 children. Incredibly friendly, attentive staff. Food was outstanding, great sized portions and v tasty.

2 Thank gingerbics
Margate, United Kingdom
“Fab”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Took my son and five others for his birthday Friday 15th and we all had great food and very attentive staff even though it was the last night of Folk week and really busy. Loved it and will be back.

2 Thank julia k
Ramsgate
“Worth it”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Very much enjoyed my evening with Raindell's, they had a wonderful singing act for the customers and were generous with their plastic cups for my friends and I! The atmosphere around the place during folk week was electric, would hope they could get acts in on a regular basis.