“Great little pub but....”
Review of Wrotham Arms

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wrotham Arms
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The Wrotham Arms is ordinarily a lively little pub in Broadstairs which is synonymous with everything great about the town. Even better is that they have some great bands play there which transforms a sleepy little boozer into a packed out sweaty gig venue which is equally fantastic. I was there to se Ben Mills play recently and if was a great show, but hampered by (apart from the delightful landlady) a stroppy barmaid who couldn't cope with a big crowd and despite repeated pleads seemed to gonorr my request for a drink over several other people who'd arrived after me and then when she finally agreed to serve me, did so with such venom that I chose not to but any more drinks again tha evening. Now, I realise that might have only been £20-30 lost business but if I wasn't the only one to be treated this way, the it's a shame that the Wrotham Arms lost out to business because if one bad tempered employee. Otherwise, great place.

There are newer reviews for Wrotham Arms