“Brilliant :)”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Stopped in for coffee n bacon sarnie. Lady was fantastic and smiley, perfectly made coffee, and the sarnie went down in one! Would visit again every day if I could!

3  Thank Serenah B

Reviewed August 1, 2013

This little sandwich shop is a great find!!! Its off the high street but i like that. I had a chicken wrap and ordered a ham and cheese toasted baguette for a friend who was outside on the phone.

The woman who served e was the friendliest Ive ever had while visiting Broadstairs! Shes very chatty and just a very nice girl.

while here i also ordered a coffee as i noticed they had a proper coffee machine and not one that a lot of the places here use (does it all for you and just press one button) or jar stuff (yuck!). this is proper coffee at its best!

This place is great value for the great quality of ingredients they use (they make all the fillings so no crap brought in!)

The food was great and really great value for amount you get and quality of it.

I will definetley be back next time in down from London.

Well done guys and keep it up : )

3  Thank gavc24
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Visiting Broadstairs recently and needing a cuppa and a quick bite I just happened to pass this lovely little cafe/takeaway.
I am so glad I popped in as the coffee was first class, piping hot and tasted wonderful, and the food!!! everything was so very fresh and prepared as I waited exactly how i asked for it.
The young lady was extremely helpful with directions needed and most polite, and me being a right fusspot, I noticed how much care was taken with hygiene.
A lovely establishment that I would not hesitate to recommend and will definitely visit again when i return to Broadstairs.

3  Thank Alice B
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Firstly people please be warned, this is not a restaurant in any way shape or form. It is in the wrong section. Trip Advisor be aware. Still, I visited as it is rated No1, coughs! come on guys, service was ok, sandwich was on slightly stale bread. Not what I had expected at all. Message to Trip Advisor " put the sandwhich bars under theri own section"

5  Thank Sean C
Anthony B, Owner at Picnic Pantry, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

We are sorry to hear you did not have the experience you thought you would when visiting.
We try to ensure all our bread stays fresh, although sometimes this may not always be the case as we don't bake it ourselves on premises, but is difficult for us to know when handling with gloves on the exact state of it.
You review mostly is referring to not being a restaurant. Yes we are listed under that, but as you rightly say, there is not section other than this for places to eat. although as you reviewed places beforehand it should be noted that the information does say
Cuisines: Café, Tea Room, Sandwiches
Dining options: Lunch Spot, Takeout
Thank you for you review and comments

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Sorry its taking ages to review. It was a hot and sunny saturday and I went in here for some lunch and a drink to take to the beach while on a day trip.
Its fresh, clean, friendly and lovely.
I will definitely be back.

6  Thank hugomalone