“great!”
Review of Lillyputt Minigolf

Lillyputt Minigolf
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun for all the Family at Lillyputt Minigolf Broadstairs. Try our championship course then relax in our beautiful Tea Garden
Bedford, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“great!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

one of the best mini golf places! such a great view and it is immaculately maintained! a must for the family holiday in broadstairs. oh the teacakes they serve are BIG and delicious!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Clare J

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Quick burst of fun for the kids”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

I visited this place as a kid, loved playing golf with my dad here and now I have two daughters I took them here 3 weeks ago for the first time and now we go once a week. Not too long, not too short just right for the kids! Same owners still as well, nice to see.

1 Thank Adtattooartist
Margate, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Broadstairs Mini Golfing”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

The course is really fun, and the location is great- just a short walk to the beach, so you have a lovely view of the sea. The staff are friendly too. And there is also a menu for when you've finished and fancy some lunch. From what I can remember I think it was jacket potatoes and sandwiches, but that was perfect for lunch afterwards.

Visited August 2011
Kent
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“great fun for young and old”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

small mini golf just off of the beach area, fun was had by all. Great they limit you to 6 shots each hole as we would have been there forever. nice little cafe on site too.

Visited July 2012
Broadstairs, England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“it's mini and it's golf”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Felt I had to review this, as it is one of the best maintained crazy/mini golfs I have ever seen at a 'seaside resort'. No tarmac or 'concrete with bits of gravel' playing surface here - only the best in plastic felty stuff! You can actually have a challenging game with your teenage sons (if you can get them out of bed). The added chance of a free round when you return the ball (by 'holing in one') is a nice touch. Good little ice cream shop. Excellent location above Viking Bay.
I get tetchy if I miss a summer without a couple of rounds here.

Now within easy reach of the capital via HS1 rail link!

Visited July 2012