“Great Night Out”

Cuisines: Portuguese, Grill
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“Great Night Out”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I've only eaten here three times but each time has been an improvement over the previous. My first meal here was cold though so it would be hard to no improve on that. We went here on a Tuesday for my grandson's birthday and managed to fill one of their large round tables. The service , food and atmosphere have all improved considerably, with the only downside being the lack of Sangria. It takes a few visits to learn your way around the menu so I'm almost there. I recommend this place for well cooked chicken dishes brought to you by genuinely friendly staff.

• Visited March 2013

Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“Now I know where all the sparrows have gone!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

I have just paid my first ever visit to Nando's. My step-daughter raves about the place, and today, my wife and I, and the family, went there. I was impressed by the cleanliness and the atmosphere, and the staff were pleasant and friendly. However, the food, although very good, and nicely presented, was, I felt, rather expensive for what it was. My chicken burger, served with chips and coleslaw, came to nearly £10. There was very little chicken in the burger - it was more like the breast of a much smaller bird, hence the title of this review - but what there was was very nice indeed. Afterwards, I tried to order carrot cake, only to be informed that they were out of carrot cake. My second choice was chocolate cheesecake, which was absolutely delicious, but for over £4 , I would have expected a larger portion. To conclude, a very nice meal indeed, just not that much of it.

• Visited March 2013
North Olmsted, Ohio
“Can't stop going here.”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

This is one of the better Nando's. It has a very nice layout. They keep the brown wooden Nando's interior but it is still quite modern and is a single open space which is a good size without being too large.

I have gone here once or twice a month for nearly the last 5 years. The experience is generally quite good though there have been a couple of occasions when we haven't liked the staff's attitude.

The best thing about Nando's is their spicy peri peri based food which is inexpensive and delicious. This particular branch has plenty of large round tables which means you can sit comfortably.

The cons are that there can be a long wait on weekend evenings (which is mostly when we go). Parking can be a hassle. I have resorted to parking at the mall which is about a 100 yards away and is empty because the shops have closed by the time we get there. In cold weather the draught can be annoying if you get a table near the door.

• Visited February 2013
London
“Our Favourite”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Only just discovered this branch and have been here at least 4 times, good staff, friendly and good service.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank dolly_titch
“Very good”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

I visited for first time this month being sceptical and the food I wasn't sure what to expect, the service was a little strange however I found the meal to be very good.