“Another Fine Lunch at 54”
Review of Restaurant 54

Restaurant 54
Ranked #4 of 136 Restaurants in Broadstairs
Cuisines: British, European
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Restaurant 54 is all about the overall experience, food, atmosphere, service & ambience. We are committed to ensuring that all our diners leave with only positive memories. From our bread, with is baked daily, to our homemade desserts ( & popular ice-creams) the kitchen team use only the freshest ingredients to create food that will satisfy & comfort. The front of house staff will be discreet & professional tinged with humour when appropriate. We hope our love of good food & good times will shine through during your visit
London, United Kingdom
“Another Fine Lunch at 54”
Reviewed April 3, 2012

We went for a mothers day lunch and as expected we where not dissapointed, with Avril at the helm we where beautifuly looked after from starter to pudding.
My family plumped for the tempura prawns with Thai dipping sauce which I tasted and we all agreed where delicious, I had the fish platter which I would not have chosen had I seen the delicious prawn starter.
The Family then went for the "Fish and Chips" another delicious dish, I being a Carnivore choose the Fillet steak which was also very good, I knew it would be because we both use the same Butcher who really knows how to hang his meat and it is always of the highest quality, my only minor quible is that it was cut into medallions,no mention of this on menu, I like my fillet cooked whole and had I known would have asked for it that way, but it still tasted very good.
We all had puddings and Joe the Chef lived up to his reputation of makeing puddings of the highest order, delicious.
54 have a well deserved reputation and have just been recomended in the May edition of "Glamour Magasine " as a recomended place to dine in Broadstairs I can understand why, well done to all and I look forward to my next visit.

2 Thank LewisCox50

Gravesend, United Kingdom
“what a fantastic meal”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

visited 54 with my partner on saturday and what a meal we had. the tempura prawns were delicious and my lamb main was respectable of a top restaraunt, my partner had the sea bass which she loved. our desert platter finished off our meal with class. we normally eat in london and the only difference we found was the much more reasonable cost. will definately go back

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank gary m
London
“Great food and friendly service”
Reviewed April 1, 2012

We visited this lovely restaurant located in the cobbled centre of Broadstairs as a birthday treat for me, and a great "find" it turned out to be. I couldn't have been happier with my choice of mixed seafood starter followed by sea bass on a bed of spinach, all beautifully prepared and presented to order. My other half had the duck breast in cherry sauce which was just as delicious. It was hard to decide which pud to have but the platter of mini desserts was perfect to share. I wish we lived nearer as if so, it would definitely become a favourite. Thanks to all this plus the exceptionally friendly service and personal attention we really enjoyed our evening. Highly recommended!

1 Thank EileenmikeLondon
“Ist time visit”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Food was good felt the service could have been better maybe it was a 1 off we will try it again because the food was very good

1 Thank Oneboss
Croydon, United Kingdom
“Delicious food & good service”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

We started with crab & and avocado for my wife , and cassoulet for myself. The cassoulet was fantastic, very rich and quite filling. The crab I was told was very tasty. For my main I had the special fried fish; excellent and again a large plateful. My wife had the pork medallions and reported them as "superb", and the roasted root veg side plate was to die for.
We will be back.