“best catch of the day”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2013

As a family, we make a point of eating fish and chips at Sullivans when we are in the area.. Great quality fish and chips and always consistent.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Seen this restaurant do down in the last fees years. Last visitation couple of weeks ago, the tables needed clearing. One able was full of admin stuff another full of crockery vey untidy. Also had to move tables as you could smell the toilets. Disappointed, won't be visiting there again!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Have been here many times over the years and have seen the place go up and down in popularity, but nevertheless have always enjoyed their offereings myself. I just wanted to write about my last visit where I found the staff very friendly and curtious and also the fish and chips were excellet as always.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I've been to this fish and chip restaurant a couple of times this year now and it does what it says on the tin, it serves good quality fish and chips. Although the portions aren't huge there is just enough to please an average appetite. My only gripe is the cheap vinegar they use, none brewed condiment made with water and colouring. It's something that bugs me. I expect cheap takeaways to offer this substitute but not a quality restaurant. The great british public are being conned, bring back malt vinegar ...
C'mon sort it out!

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Visited Sullivans whilst in the area and overall I was pleased with the food and the service although for the money I expected a larger portion.

I paid over £5 for a fish and chips which I ate on the nearby sea front. The portion was quite small compared to others but the food was very nice, although a little greasy for some tastes. The queue was out the door but I got served quickly.

There isn't much to keep you entertained in the local area apart from a couple of amusement arcades but the seafront is beautiful and didn't seem to get too overcrowded.