Green Dragon
Hallmark Hotel Hull(North Ferriby)
$95
$60
$64
$78
$61
Travelodge Hull South Cave(South Cave)(Great Value!)
$41
Travelodge
Village Hotel Club Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
$32
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $38/night.

Lazaat(Cottingham)(Great Value!)
$42
Doubletree by Hilton Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
$61
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

All reviewsthe publovely villagepretty villagesunday roastsingle rooman evening mealspacious bathroomfish and chipsexcellent value for moneymixed grillenjoyable staycod loinyorkshire wolds waybe visiting againnext morningduck pondfood was lovely
Reviewed November 21, 2016

I have used the pub for mid-week lunch a few times and very happy with the food, however, Sunday lunch on 20/11/2016 for a party of six for my birthday was something else. Overcooked food, served between cold and luke warm, not wise with chicken, burnt yorkshire puddings, stewed veg. and slices of beef that the cutlery could not cut. The manager/landlord knew things were not right, unbidden, he offered us a complimentory sweet, which we all refused in case it was in the same condition as the main meal. Cannot fault "front of house" staff, but the employment of a chef might improve matters

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank ken j
Reviewed November 13, 2016

I booked the room 6 on a Friday and Saturday when we opened the door to the room there was a strong smell of the previous occupant had had a smoke, the room was changed to room 7 without any problem, our first lmpression was it smelled very dusty and was quite small it was in great need of TLC it needs a bit of money spent on it but if you can get away without having to spend any money on it it won't be done. I found the mattress quite hard and would have preferred a softer one but that is my preference.
I had the full breakfast on the Sunday morning it was cold in the most part the sausage was Luke warm and felt a slight temperature change in the beans.
I would have liked a hot cup of tea in a teapot but alas the water was in one of those large thermos containers and the water was Luke warm.
You could say that I could have asked for a hot cup of tea and a hot breakfast because after all l am paying for it but in the end I just wanted to leave,regardless to say that I will never go back so if so by some chance they did manage to improve the sub standard service I will never know. On the plus side I found the staff I spoke to very polite and helpful.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank daughter190725
Reviewed November 4, 2016

Welton village is a gem - full of beautiful old houses, a village green, a stream running through and a picture postcard church ... and a pub. It looks really nice from the exterior but sadly inside it turns into yet another chain pub.
We weren't staying, only popped in for lunch.
Menu? Lots on offer which is always a bad sign ... obviously all frozen and microwaved to order. I chose the beetroot, cheese and pomegranate tart - not sure what happened to the pomegranates but actually it didn't taste too bad. Salad was very disappointing and no dressing, when I asked for a dressing, I got a pot of mayo with a few herbs sprinkled in. Oven chips.
Toilets? Tatty and rather tired.
The whole place needs a serious overhaul.
Such a shame as this could be such a good pub to visit. I'm quite sure few of the residents eat there. Wouldn't bother going again.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

12 of us on a Sunday lunchtime with a pre-booked table. Food didn't come out all at the same time. People were finishing their meal before the last one came out. I complained that mine was luke warm so they literally shoved it in the microwave and brought it back. Not good service

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2016

Stopped off on a Saturday eve about 5 very busy , most seats and tables taken . We ordered steak and ale pie ( good size pie but not very rich tasting ) and scampi and chips ( plenty of scampi ) . Overall the meals were good nicely presented hot and served quickly by polite staff. Other meals served to nearby tables were just as good .

Stayed: October 2016