“Excellent hot chocolate and good coffee choices.”
Review of The Chocolate Shop

The Chocolate Shop
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Matlock Bath
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: We sell hand-made chocolates,freshly ground coffee, ice-cream and, of course, our Award Winning Hot Chocolate drink in over 20 varieties
Pontypridd, United Kingdom
“Excellent hot chocolate and good coffee choices.”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Have stopped in a number of times, my wife adores the hot chocolate and it is a fantastic accompaniment to a walk along Matlock's 'front', especially in British weather.

We have also purchased various coffees and treats and have enjoyed everythign we've bought.

• Visited August 2013

Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“The best hot chocolate I've ever had.”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

The hot chocolate is amazing, the best I've ever tasted, and I have had lots. The chocolate is lovely too.

Visited February 2014
Loughborough, United Kingdom
“Hot chocolate with cream,marshmellows EXCELLENT !!!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I visited the chocolate shop today for the second time and had the hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows and i cannot recommend it enough
Also bought a selection of excellent chocolate and one their new line of flavored coffee which cant wait try.
Service is excellent and very friendly and chatty atmosphere.
Def visit again.

• Visited February 2014
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“FANTASIC SERVICE & EVEN BETTER CHOCOLATE!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Today my family and I visited Matlock Bath, as we do several times a year. We always visit this shop to take some goodies home and always get my little one a chocolate lollipop for the walk around Matlock Bath. I have never been disappointed with anything iv bought from the chocolate shop and will continue to be a repeat customer. The owners are lovely and hospitable, very polite and went out of their way to offer advice on the local area and shared their knowledge with us. A fabulous shop, fabulous owners and chocolate that's out of this world. Thank you!

• Visited February 2014
Nuneaton, England
“It's chocolate! :-)”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

My girlfriend LOVED the hot chocolate with the mountain of cream and marshmallows on it! I can recommend the Turkish Delight and The Bakewell mix (Sorry cannot remember the name!?) in the small bags. Welcoming and friendly staff.

Visited February 2014