“The best hot chocolate in the world!”
Review of The Chocolate Shop

The Chocolate Shop
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Matlock Bath
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: We sell hand-made chocolates,freshly ground coffee, ice-cream and, of course, our Award Winning Hot Chocolate drink in over 20 varieties
Reviewed November 12, 2013

The best hot chocolate, I've ever tasted and I've tried a lot. Fantastic value and excellent customer service. It made the illuminations even more magical, who needs fire works when there hot chocolate goes with a bang. Superb.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Really nice little shop with lots of chocolate treats. friendly helpful staff and lots of different products and price ranges to choose from

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

On a visit to Matlock Bath on Saturday 26th oct I was told by my boyfriend that we had to stop at his favourite place to get a hot chocolate, I myself am not much of a fan of hot chocolate but went along anyway, I ordered a caramel hot chocolate, the owners brought it outside to us and I can honestly say it was amazing it tasted beautiful and really warmed me up on a cold day, I would highly recommend this shop to anyone :)

Reviewed October 27, 2013

had the pleasure to visit the chocolate shop on a recent visit to matlock bath and the hot chocolate topped with cream were delicious so much so we all had 2 each(a bit greedy but we were on a day out).Very pleasant staff and we had quite a laugh with the man there ,i am returning to matlock in feb for a short break and will make the effort to travel to sample another one of these fine drinks and perhaps he will have reduced his umbrellas a bit more!

Reviewed October 27, 2013

The service I received in this shop was lovely! The staff were friendly and welcoming and nothing was too much trouble!