“A great day out for young families”
Review of Gulliver's Kingdom

Gulliver's Kingdom
More attraction details
Owner description: We have a wide range of rides and attractions from the Western World and Pirates Play area to the log flume and Drop Tower. Don't Forget our popular indoor attractions Spy and NERF Zone, they are open all year long. Set on a stunning hillside there's extra adventure, added adrenaline and fabulous views! We are dedicated to providing families with real value and have over 35 years of experience in creating the perfect day out.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I can remember going here as a young girl, & taking my 2 children wasn't a disappointment. Depending on how brave your children are, I would say easily you can have a fun day out from the age of 3. At this point there are a couple of rides you can go on by yourself, some play areas & plenty of rides to go on with mum & dad. From this age upwards its just fun & more fun. My eldest daughter has just turned 9 & this might be the summer she isn't that bothered about going.
Food isn't too badly priced & plenty of picnic areas - indoor & out.
They have specific days eg. Grandparents day which is really lovely & their Christmas activities are brilliant.
No its not a massive theme park & yes its on a very steep hill, but its kids orientated & we managed our youngest in a pram - all part of the fun! Enjoy x

Write a ReviewReviews (1,152)
All reviews
in 48 reviews
"lick of paint"
in 31 reviews

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Nice place for kids and some rides that adults can go on. Only downside is the location, its on a steep hill. This can make it difficult for families or parents with prams. Not sure about wheelchair users. Choice of rides is limited but should not be compared with larger theme parks.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

The last time I visited Gulliver's was when my 2 girls were very small, 20 years ago. Myself and my grown up daughter together with my family went on a glorious sunny day and enjoyed every minute of it. The attractions catered for all ages, special attention by the staff to make sure the little ones were safe was brilliant.
There was even a travelator for the less abled. The food wasn't too expensive and we had a really good value for money day out.

I will be recommending it to our guest's as we are a new Bed & breakfast opened, overlooking Gulliver's

1  Thank Sue B
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Gullivers offers excellent value. The park is designed for the younger members of the family. There is a good emphasis on safety and the park is clean and tidy. The only downside is the cost of food and I advise taking a packed lunch to keep costs to a minimum.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 16, 2013

i went with my family it was fantastic the rides were spot on and i loved the cranky horses luckily we also took something to eat with us as we found the food was abit expensive to buy for our entire group we did buy food also but the queues were very long the kids really enjoyed themselves and were shattered when we left they slept all the way home,a visit has been planned again for the summer

1  Thank tracey h