My daughter booked this easter break for myself, her and 2 boys aged 5 and 1. (As a mothers day gift to me). As soon as we entered the chalet I was so shocked to see the state of the furniture etc.The bed settee was extremely old and dangerous, my 2 grandsons fell on the metal back and hurt their backs. The dining chair seats were not attached to the chairs. The cooker was rusty and 2 rings and grill not working, the bedding was damp
I know it was very cold on Easter weekend, but to put £15 in the electicity
meter in 24 hours is ridiculous
I need to have a oxygen concentrater on all night, but on the first night there the meter ran out this was very distressing till we got some more coins put in.
We had 3 heaters on but still had to ask for blankets to keep us all warm while watching tv. We boiled the kettle for water to wash up dishes as it was too expensive to have the immersion heater on.
All in all it was a disastrous Easter break. We were so cold and fed up that we only stayed 2 nights. As soon as we got in the car were it was warm again it seemed the nightmare was over.
I must say that the staff were very nice but I think they were embarrassed with the situations when they were confronted by unhappy holiday makers.
- Also Known As:
- Michaelstow Manor Holiday Park Hotel Saint Tudy
- Michaelstow Manor Holiday Park Saint Tudy, Cornwall - Bodmin