“4 stars really? Should be 1 star MAX!”
Review of Hotel Vukov Most

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hotel Vukov Most
Ranked #6 of 8 Niksic B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I stayed here once before, this was my second time as other hotel was fully booked, so I decided to stay here as last time it was ok apart from internet didn't work at some points and when went to check out they would not accept card payment, however they show they accept cards!

On 31/12/12 at 19:30 I went to get something to eat as I was hungry and I was told I can’t eat in restaurant as the restaurant was fully booked, but I’m a customer to the hotel, how can they not have asked me if I would eat in the hotel at some point? Then someone came over and said to me I can eat near reception, seriously? You’re having a laugh!! I was only hungry because I spent whole day walking around Niksic Town centre looking for a old women who begs on street for food and money, which I found her after few good hours, I gave her 100 euros, I only went looking for her because I forget to find her in September, as I promised myself to find her when I did in May. So when in a country you have no idea about, you have no idea about places and you walk around all day then some of you guys would know the feeling of hunger!

Then I was asked some awkward questions, which I was not happy about, it’s my private life, you guys shouldn't ask me some questions!

I went back to my room not eating any dinner, as I was going to my room no one offered me at any point if they can bring some food to room for me, I didn't ask because the hotel has a policy do not eat in room! Funny you can have breakfast in room however you’re not allowed to eat anything else in room!

Then I woke up a bit late at 09:30 which means I missed breakfast, so I went down and a very nice guy was working on Reception said I think the buses are not going and maybe all shops will be closed in town, I said I’ll go check and maybe there must be shops open, so I travelled to town for over one hour, didn’t find anything open at all! so about 11:10 I returned to hotel and I asked the reception person will restaurant be open to customer at lunch and what time, he said 12:00 yes will be open but not sure how long for maybe till 14:00, I said ok I’ll see you at 12:00.

So I came to restaurant at 12:30 and I asked for a drink then I was given the breakfast menu, I told the women waiter sorry its 12:30 I would like some lunch not breakfast. '' funny the breakfast was meant to finish at 09:00'' then she got me a lunch menu, so I sat there waiting for her to come and take my order however she failed to come and take my order, I sat there till 13:30 for her to come and take my order, which she never bothered to, then at one point she came over but ignored me totally. What the hell was that about???

So I went to reception and told the guy the problem, nothing was done, so I asked him to call me a taxi so I will go to other hotel ‘’ Hotel Trebjesa’’ to eat there, however there restaurant was closed due to staff working till 05:00, but they still offered to cook me lunch!! There owner came, told his staff cook him some food, even sitting and talking to the girls that work there the chef offered to cook food. Hotel Trebjesa’s directors even said come and join us for dinner tonight please. I could not accept as I’m not there guest however everything they offered when I’m not there guest I didn’t need any food because it filled me up by how they was towards me! That is what an amazing hotel is Hotel Trebjesa!!

Vukov Most hotel have no idea how to treat your guests never again in my life I will be staying in a hotel like Vukov Most again, it’s like Russians running that hotel and not Montenegrins. You guys should be ashamed of yourself to call yourself Montenegrins, because Montenegrins people are not like Vukov Most people!!

Any from England go to Montenegro and stay in Niksic, do not stay in Vukov Most, stay in Hotel Trebjesa, you will love it in there!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Shayred19
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Hotel Vukov Most - with in title 4 stars - but in real maximum 1. Unfriendly stuff, cold water in shower, dirty wals in the room and no Wi Fi -only a comunicathe that they did not paid bills. Expensive ... Keep the biggest distance from them or ather run away.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 23, 2012

This hotel's location is close to highway to Podgorica.
8-10 minutes far away from Niksic city center by taxi or 30 minutes far away by walking.
Restaurant is very good and you may taste delicious local dishes.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business