“Sean Kelly bike ride”

Lismore Cycling Holidays- Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 4 Tours in Dungarvan
More attraction details
Owner description: Lismore Cycling Holidays provide guided bike tours, self guided bike tours and bike hire in Hidden Ireland the South East and Midland regions. Explore our Heritage Towns and The Scenic Coast at your own pace on quiet country roads.
London, United Kingdom
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Sean Kelly bike ride”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Great communication from owner it made our family experience of hiring bikes so easy ,finished the bike ride in good time under no pressure would recommend any family or individual undertaking a cycle ride of any level give this man a go very professional and well maintained bikes and helpful and understanding back next year

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent services”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

My family and where staying in he Gold Coast lodges dungarven last week , my husband myself and our son rang for bikes at very short notice , within the hour they where delivered the owner (willie ) such a gent he was very helpful . We messed him around when he came to collect the bikes my son had gone off on his and he was so understanding . More of the family came down the next day and they all rented bikes and as usual willie was phoned and within the hour 6 more bikes where delivered . I would highly recommend using this service .prices are great to . Thanks again Lismore Cycling

1 Thank Victoria W
County Wexford, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Bike Rental Service in Dungarvan”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

My wife and I were staying for a couple of days in the Gold Coast Hotel outside Dungarvan this week and decided to hire bikes for a day. The hotel recommended Lismore Cycling Holidays and gave me their flyer. I rang Willie and he was extremely helpful. We hired the bikes for the day and Willie dropped the bikes out to us and collected them. The bikes were perfect and came with all safety gear, helmets, high viz etc. The service was second to none and the cost very reasonable. If you are in the area and want to hire bikes, Willie is your man. The area around Dungarvan is very cycle friendly and you can cycle a good distance without having to worry about traffic. Great service for beginners like us from Lismore Cycling holidays. We will definately be back!

1 Thank Tony R
Roslyn Heights, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fabulous cycling tours at affordable prices!”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

My husband and I are recreational cyclers who enjoy learning about local heritage sites through leisurely bicycle trips. This trip was incredible since it is run by a local guide who is intimately familiar with the best places to visit, the most scenic roads to get there, and nice places to stay and eat. We couldn't have been more pleased with Willie Hogan's attentiveness, at a fraction of the price of most bicycle tour companies. We strongly recommend the Heritage Tour because of the scenic roads, the quaint villages, and the weather which is quite dry and cool. If that is not your cup of tea, WIllie is most accommodating and can tailor a tour that fits your needs. The bicycles were well maintained and most suitable for the hills and climbs. Willie is always close by, and makes sure you are on the route at all times. Overall, this is one of the best bicycle trips we have ever taken.

Visited July 2014
Willie770, Owner at Lismore Cycling Holidays- Day Tours, responded to this review, October 2, 2014
Thanks Nancy for your wonderful review, it gives me great pleasure when I hear my clients have enjoyed one of our cycling tours. The Heritage 5 Day Cycling Tour has a bit of everything for the cycling explorer, lots of scenery, spectacular caves, castles, rolling countryside, rivers, mountains and monasteries as well as some great hotels with excellent food and very friendly staff.
Dublin, Ireland
“bike rental in dungarvan”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We recently stayed in dungarvan on our holidays. We found that there were great cycle tracks around the town and even all the way to the beach but we had no bikes with us. So we rented some from Willie at LISMORE CYCLING HOLIDAYS. The bikes were delivered promptly with everything included at very reasonable rates and Willie was very accommodating and helpful. Thank you Willie @ WWW.CYCLINGHOLIDAYS.IE :)

Visited July 2014
Thanks Rosin for your lovely review about our service and the area we operate in. Further work is ongoing to extend the traffic free cycleway from Dungarvan to Waterford, Irelands oldest city, much of this route will be by the coast.