“Highlight of Dungarvan”

Meades Cafe
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Dungarvan
Cuisines: Irish, Cafe, European
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dublin
“Highlight of Dungarvan”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Driving through Dungarvan and I came across this cafe.. it looked nice from the outside so decided to give it a try. I was very pleased on entering as the layout and decor was very aesthetically pleasing.. fresh and modern. The staff were very friendly and attentive and the menu has a good variety of food for a reasonable price.
Whether you are going in for a quiet lunch or with a group or family this cafe caters for an abundance.. I will recommend it to anyone heading to Dungarvan.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Roisin A

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great atmosphere,lovely food,very enjoyable experience”
Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

I brought my grandchildren to Meades,I was able to enjoy a very nice lunch while the kids played in the kids corner..it is a very thoughtful and creative idea and adds to the great atmosphere in the cafe..was very impressed and the staff were so nice..I'll be returning soon..

1 Thank marianheights
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Five Star Food, Service & Staff"”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

While passing through Dungarvan I stopped here for lunch. The cafe was enticing from the outside and certainly lived up to expectations inside. The atmosphere was inviting and comfortable. The food was excellent and the coffee I'll definitely remember. The lunch menu was varied with plenty of choice, the prices are very reasonable also. The staff were friendly and efficient. If I'm ever passing through Dungarvan again I'll be visiting "Meades Cafe"...

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank FredandWilma80
Waterford, Ireland
“Very disorganised!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Stopped in here for lunch, left after 15 minutes! Terrible service, as in we got none whatsoever, we were left sitting at a table completely unacknowledged by staff who were too busy running about the place to even offer us a menu, the cafe was only half full, tables were left uncleared, all abit chaotic for our liking

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Bakeycake
Limerick, Ireland
“Great Food, Great Spot!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

My partner and I took a day trip down to Dungarvan and stopped off here for lunch as the decor on the outside made it stand out as a nice place to have a bit of grub. The staff were extremely friendly and the decor in the inside was also tastefully done. I don't have kids myself but there was a lovely play area for them which makes it appealing to pretty much everybody as most places are not child friendly at all. I'm a big fan of scones and I have to say the scones were one of the best I've ever had. Will I be returning back there again? yes most definitely.

• Visited March 2013